Here’s what I’m up to at the moment.
- overall mode: looking for new sound design/editing work on film/games – major campaign!
- work status: solid for the moment. manageable singer/songwriter work on music and my main podcast client is recording in February.
- main work: Brian Asha developments.
- night-shift work: my record label, Tape Life Records: am prepping 14 albums of my own back catalog for remaster/rerelease and rebuilding the album art as well. My first recording started in 1987, inspired by the likes of Skinny Puppy, Yello, The Art Of Noise, Frankie Goes To Hollywood and Dead Or Alive – music production has always been a pursuit.
- my music: am writing new material again for the first time in many years, which will appear this year on Tape Life 1015 and 1016.
- personal: I moved to the Baby Point neighbourhood of Toronto as of June 2018. I’m still exploring the idea of home-ownership in a smaller community after many years in larger cities.
- reading: learning about astrology.
- generally feeling: making progress!