Take your music to the world with confidence!
Your mixes will consistently shine and impress with professional quality mastering to exacting industry standards. Play that music in your living room, in a limousine, at a restaurant and thrill to the relief of hearing your music sound good EVERYWHERE.
Music can always be more perfect and polished towards public release – it’s the painful truth. (Even on the crustiest punk or grime.). The game is to make these improvements without losing energy, spirit or intent.
- Mastering music and audio for CD, vinyl, film/video, broadcast, internet.
- Experience with all genres of music.
- Accredited audio professional.
- PLEASE CALL FOR RATES/song basic rate
- PLEASE CALL FOR RATES/album bulk rate – SPECIAL.
- Other bulk discounts are available.
- Free evaluation of your songs beforehand – important for quoting.
- Samples during the process.
- I work closely with the artist throughout and request reference music.
Please contact me via email first and we’ll set up a listening session!
Music Mastering – How It Works
Bring your music in for a free evaluation, we’ll look at how it sounds and what it might need to go to final. I take a 50% deposit up front. As the mastering work unfolds, you will get samples to evaluate on your own. When everyone involved has agreed that it is a gorgeous, mastered product, files are delivered to the manufacturer and/or a pre-master CD-R is generated. I take final 50% payment on delivery of the master.
I realize that mastering is a painful, but necessary, cost to the artist – and I spend countless hours tweaking, monitoring, checking (including field trips) to make sure your record sounds great.
I specialize in the warm, organic and “analog”-sounding treatment of electronic and digital productions. I master all genres of music and multimedia – in many formats.
I have the technical knowledge about frequency/amplitude relationships that gives Multibeat the edge.
Music Mastering – Before/After Examples
HTML5 music player coming soon.
Multibeat Music – Mastering Credits
Some clients that Multibeat has mastered over the years:
- Hawksley Workman
- Ruth Cassie
- Sarah Jerrom
- Matthew Maaskant
- Laugh Out Loud
- Best Friends With Wolves Club
- Istvan Kantor
- Kristin Dalziel
- Releveler – many vinyl & CD releases
- Jazmine Morningstar
- Theatre Ov Idiots
- Minefield – vinyl & CD
- Blue Mars
- Dead Poets Society
- Soviet Radio
- Synthetic Dream Foundation
- Spectre VII
- Soy Futura
- Drums and Machines – many CDs & film sound
- Misty Pratt
- Gunz & Burnz
- Ephemeral Green
- Rachel Thomas Smith
- Landscape Body Machine
- Me Boss Inc. (hypnosis CD)
- Ray Mulry (relaxation therapy CD)
- Double Eyelid
- Johnny Hollow
- Brian West
- (Blue Visions)
- (Droid Charge)
- (Dead Red Velvet)